Thursday, 21 July 2016

Watch Michelle Obama Sing "Single Ladies",And Rap "Get UR Freak On" With Missy Elliot!

It's hard to imagine a more intimidating situation than rapping in a car with the First Lady while surrounded by a bunch of cameras, but Missy Elliott took it all in stride.

 The Late Late Show with James Corden promised some "Single Ladies" moves that would do Beyoncé proud, but fans were not expecting Mrs. Obama to show off her formidable flow by rapping "Get Ur Freak On" with the hip hop pioneer herself.





Elliott admits she was nervous, the First Lady's warm welcome quickly put her at ease,and when we got in the car and I saw her rapping 'Get Ur Freak On,' it kind of bugged me out!."Everything ran through my mind like, 'Wait 'til my mama sees this! Wait 'til my cousins see this!'"






No comments:

Post a Comment