Thursday, 21 July 2016

Read How Donald Trump's Daughter Help Put Another Nail In The Coffin Of His Career



Tiffany Trump in her attempt to set a good example of her father,actually reminded us all of why he shouldnt be president.During her speech,she said

"I still keep all of my report cards, some dating back to kindergarten because I like to look back and see the sweet notes he wrote on each and every of them. Contrary to what you might expect from someone who puts an emphasis on results, my dad’s comments referred often to the sentiments expressed by my teachers about how I acted in and out of the classroom, not even focused on the letter grades themselves.”

Donald Trump wants the world to believe that he is focused on excellence, but when it came to his own children, the message he sent was that what people think of them is more important than learning.Trump has never been interested in knowledge and learning. He wants to create the perception of excellence, without having to put in the work to be excellent.I mean,what kind of president aspirant,gives off the impression that failing a subject doesnt matter so long as your teachers,and friends are still happy with you,who does that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment