Saturday, 2 July 2016

Kim K,Fergie And A Host Of Other Women Pour Milk On Themselves In Hot New Video Titled "M.I.L.F"



We hope your parents aren’t home, because Fergie’s new music video is, as Bruno Mars might put it, so hot it makes a dragon wanna retire, man!



Kim Kardashian,Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio, singer Ciara, and model Chrissy Teigen,Fergie and a host of other women are included in Fergie's new video titled "M.I.L.F".

So the hot mama anthem goes like this: “You got that, you got that, you got that milk money / I got that, I got that, I got that M.I.L.F. money.”

And just what is MILF money, you may ask? Well, it’s not the X-Rated version you may expect. Fergie cleaned it up to a G-Rated “Mothers I’d like to follow,” which we’re hoping is a social media reference and not an invitation to stalkers.

“Changing the acronym to Moms I’d Like To Follow is about empowering women who do it all,” Fergie explained in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment