Tuesday, 19 July 2016

19yr Old Talented Dancer Wins Guiness Dance Competition With "Special Moves"

Talented dancer, Damaris Obi-Eke has emerged winner of the Guinness Africa Special #MoveWithSpecial competition after several weeks of an exciting search for young talented dancers.

The 19-year-old who is currently a 200 level student of UNIPORT excitedly spoke about her victory, describing it as an awesome experience that will she will cherish for a long time to come. 


I’ve been dancing for four years and when I came across the competition, I just felt it would be a good opportunity to showcase my dance skills and also prove my ability to #MoveWithSpecial’.

Asked about her plans for dance, Damaris says, ‘dance is what I have always wanted to do and I plan to be a professional dancer someday’.

As the winner of the competition, Damaris is now a proud winner of an iPad along with a dance scholarship with MonaDance Academy, one of the leading dance institutes in Port Harcourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment