Thursday, 30 June 2016

Future Speaks Out On Ex Ciara & Her Relationship With Russell Wilson



Future,previously voiced his frustrations when he felt Ciara was parading their son Future Jr. around with another man,and now has said “Her being successful, her being happy, helps me, “I’m attached to you. If you’re happy, I’m happy.

 You’re connected for life. I don’t want you to go through this sh*t and for it to come back on my son, my kid. I would never wish that. I want you to be in the best situation.” This statement was addressing the rumor that he wanted Ciara to fail. Future shared that he was actually scared “as sh*t” while going through these personal struggles as his album Honest scored underwhelming numbers.
Ciara and Russell are currently planning their wedding, having lasted long past the critics who criticized their public decision to be abstinent until marriage. Meanwhile, Future is living it up as a bachelor and is planning a wild trip to Jamaica in June. He said there will be plenty of women stopping by: “You fly some of them in on Sunday, and then another group come in—a rotation. We have to create our vibe and let other people deal with the real world, while we create our world.”
I guess you can say he's living the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment