Sunday, 12 October 2014

Police Arrest Pastor With Human Skull •Unseen Spirits Forced Me To Reveal The Secret - Suspect

Pastor Clement Oyetunde is a cleggy man with the Cherubim and Seraphim Church in Osun state. The 35 year old "man of God" was paraded by men of the Osun state police command yesterday October 9th after he was found with human skull and other charms at his church premises in Modakeke in Osun

Read details Tribune from The below:

Authorities of the Police command in Osun State, on Thursday, paraded a 35-year-old man, identified as Clement Oyetunde, who was arrested with a human skull and other charms at Adeowo area of Modakeke, Osun State.
The state Commissioner of Police, Abubakar Marafa made this disclosure while briefing newsmen, at the headquarters of the Police command. He hinted that the suspect’s arrest was made possible through a tip off from some residents of the area.
Speaking through the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mrs Folasade Odoro, the Police boss said Clement, in connivance with one Wasiu, who is now at large, buried the human skull inside his house, located at Adeowo area, Modakeke.
According to him, the suspect, who confessed to the crime, said some unseen spirits were chasing him in the dead of the night and forced him to reveal how the human skull was buried in the house, which he was using as church.
Responding to question from journalists, Clement said “I am a pastor of the Cherubim and Seraphim, Oke-Itura parish, Adeowo area of Modakeke in Osun State. It was Wasiu that brought the skull to me. We buried it at my backyard. Wasiu left immediately and I don’t know his whereabouts, now.
“Few days later, while I was sleeping in the house, I heard strange voices singing and drumming in Christian way as if they were worshiping. The tune suddenly changed into traditional song and some invisible spirits started telling me that I should return the skull of Iya-Osun.”
“They told me that the skull we buried in my house was Mama Osun’s skull and that the woman was from Ondo in Ondo State. They insisted that I must return the skull and the noise was too much for me to bear as my head was swelling.
“That was why I ran out from the house and called for help so that the spirits would not kill me inside the house. It was then that the people in my area gathered and they eventually called the police,” Clement narrated.
While commending the people of the area, especially the landlord association and the vigilante men for providing useful information that culminated in the arrest of the suspect, Marafa assured that the police would apprehend Wasiu, stressing that the duo would face the full wrath of the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment